The GCC UAS market is set to reach $1.5bn by 2022, with a huge number of innovations in UAS technology has increased the UAS applications across industries. The commercial drone applications have not only proved to save enormous costs and time but boost efficiency and accuracy, this growth is being complemented by the progressions in regulations across the region.
In light of this, the MENA Drones and Counter Drones Digi-Conference will take place on 11 November 2020. This virtual event will bring together participants from Government, Law Enforcement, Airports, Transport Departments, Municipality and Urban Planning, Real Estate, Media Production, Oil & Gas, Utilities from across the MENA region to discuss best ways in creating the suitable ecosystem for UAV operations, their applications, and regulations to unlock the drone economy in the region.
What’s in it for you?
- Understand how to monetize UAV applications
- Transfer knowledge between government and private sector on the use of UAVs
- Learn how to safeguard critical infrastructure with Counter Unmanned Aerial System (C-UAS)
- Explore the potential of UAS applications in your sector
- Stay up to date with latest international UAS solutions and developments
- Expand your network by meeting over 150 peers and industry experts in the comfort of your home or office
Download your copy of the prospectus now >>